Good Old Fuzz

How many of you like to use Fuzz Pedals? Even though I am not really a lead player, I love Fuzz tone. Some of my favorite players with great fuzz tone include Jimi Hendrix and Jimmy Page. As I was browsing the Tone Factor fuzz pedals it struck me that there are so many fuzz pedals, that it is tough to choose. My Tone Factor Hellbilly is in the Fuzz zone. My Tone Factor and my Mojo Hand Huckleberry (ver 1 and ver 2 respectively) are killer Fuzz Pedals that like the Hellbilly, can be set to work well with rhythm as well as lead guitar. Another great one I tried was the Crucible Fuzz by Euthymia. It was a Great pedal, but for some reason I could not use it at my house. It worked great everywhere else, but at home, I often picked up the local radio station on it. I guess I am too close to the tower, as it never happened anywhere else I used it. For the most part, fuzz pedals are modeled after the old Arbiter FuzzFace or Big Muff Pi's, but there are so many fuzz pedals, each with their own twists and turns, that it is so tough to choose. What are your favorite?









Tone Factor Ultra Lord-Mayhem Demo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian Musician Forum

Music. My Life Long Friend!

Wipe Away the Tears