Finally..Back Online

Ecstasy Drive pedal by Wampler Pedals - custom guitar effects, preamp, and amplification modifications and repairs. Indie Guitarist IndyGuitarist

We got hit by the remnants of Hurricane Ike.  80mph winds that knocked out power out from Sunday until 7pm Thursday.  The yard cleanup took my boys an entire day and we now have tones of leaves and branches to burn.  I will do a decent update here soon, but for now, check out the link above.  I just got one of these from Brian and it is amazing.  I love the OD.  Warm and slightly fuzzy.,  Very cool.




Ecstasy Drive overdrive/distortion pedals - Wampler Pedals


Comments

BigRalphN said…
I wanted to add here, that the more I play with this pedal. the more I love it. There is a wide range of sounds to be had here. Follow Brian/s instructions and start with the treble and bass all the way down and you get a very nice OD. At first I thought it was in the range of Paul Cocharane's "Tim" OD, but after a side by side comparison I realized they are similar, but no where near identical. But at that one setting is where any comparison disappears. The Ecstasy is much more versatile. It will do singing overdrive, but it will also work as a sweet distortion pedal in the distortion position of the switch. And crank the bass up and you get a very warm mild to medium fuzz tone that is killer. There are so many in betweens that it is insane. The only downside is that it takes time to find all the sweet spots for your set up. Once nailed down, all I can say is WOW!

Popular posts from this blog

Christian Musician Forum

Music. My Life Long Friend!

Wipe Away the Tears