Roads of Fire

 [Verse]

Tires hum on the asphalt skin

Wind cuts sharp but I dive right in City lights fade like a broken hymn

Freedom whispers but it's paper-thin

[Chorus]

These roads of fire they call my name Burning rubber under skies untamed

Chasing shadows but it's all the same

Roads of fire they call my name

[Verse 2]

Smoke curls up from the engine's breath

Heart beats fast like a race with death

Night won't care if I lose my step 

Every mile is a promise I've kept

[Prechorus]

A rebel's prayer to the empty night Hopes and scars in the pale moonlight

[Chorus]

These roads of fire they call my name Burning rubber under skies untamed

Chasing shadows but it's all the same

Roads of fire they call my name

[Bridge]

A scream in the dark I can't ignore

Every twist every turn begging for more I'm lost I'm found on this endless floor

A dance with danger I can't deplore

Comments

Heather said…
I'm trying to imagine the music that would go with this.

Popular posts from this blog

My Wandering Thoughts for Today

Where Did The Romance Go

To Talk About The Past