Thoughts Unresolved
Thoughts unresolved
I sit and ponder why my dreams, once cherished, have slipped away. Was it fate or destiny that guided me, or did I simply make a decision too late?
The hours that have passed, the years that have flown by, a lover found while others weep. A tempest raged, and now life seems to be drawing to a close. Yet, I still find myself wondering: is this reality, or is it merely a dream, a fleeting moment on the threshold of eternity?
Lyrics based on the above
Thoughts Unresolved
Verse 1
I sit alone and wonder why
Those cherished dreams have passed me by,
Like shadows fading with the light,
Like whispered words lost in the night.
Was it fate that led me here,
Or destiny I couldn’t hear?
Or did I wait one day too long
To choose the road where I belonged?
Pre-Chorus
The clock keeps turning,
The pages fall,
And I’m still searching
For meaning in it all.
Chorus
These are my thoughts unresolved,
Questions time has never solved.
Was it written in the stars,
Or did I choose the road this far?
Between the memories and the dreams,
Nothing’s ever what it seems.
And somewhere between then and now,
I’m still searching for the answers
To my thoughts unresolved.
Verse 2
The hours passed, the years took flight,
Some disappeared into the night.
While broken hearts were left to weep,
I found a love I prayed to keep.
Then came the thunder, came the rain,
A raging storm of love and pain.
And when the tempest finally passed,
I wondered how much time could last.
Chorus
These are my thoughts unresolved,
Questions time has never solved.
Was it written in the stars,
Or did I choose the road this far?
Between the memories and the dreams,
Nothing’s ever what it seems.
And somewhere between then and now,
I’m still searching for the answers
To my thoughts unresolved.
Bridge
Now evening settles on my days,
And distant voices call my name.
I close my eyes and wonder still—
Was any of this ever real?
Are we only passing through,
Chasing dreams we thought we knew?
One brief moment, one last breath,
Standing at eternity’s edge…
Final Chorus
These are my thoughts unresolved,
Maybe some aren’t meant to be solved.
Maybe fate and destiny
Were only roads that carried me.
Through every love and every loss,
Every bridge I burned or crossed,
And if tomorrow never comes,
I’ll leave behind these questions
When my final song is sung.
Outro
Was it destiny?
Was it a dream?
Was this life
All that it seemed?
As the last light fades from view,
One question lingers…
Was I dreaming…
or was the dream coming true?
Comments