Wipe Away the Tears

Wipe Away the Tears


If you’re feeling lonely

When the lights are low

Just look to the past

To a time when we were 

Dancing toe to toe

The gaze in our eyes

A oneness only we could know


So go ahead 

Go ahead and cry

I will wipe away the tears 

From your eye

I will kiss your tears

 til your cheeks are dry


I remember your sweet smile

Though separated by miles

I feel the warmth of your breath on my neck

Though we parted and were through

All the tears I fought through

Brought me peace and our friendship grew 


So go ahead 

Go ahead and cry

I will wipe away the tears 

From your eye

I will kiss your tears

 til your cheeks are dry


Helping

Healing 

Haunting 

Daunting


So go ahead 

Go ahead and cry

I will wipe away the tears 

From your eye

I will kiss kiss your tears

til your cheeks are dry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Wandering Thoughts for Today

Where Did The Romance Go

To Talk About The Past